Adopt A Cat
Private home-to-home adoption is available from FosterCat, Inc.
In order to be considered for an adoption today, you must:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Be the person primarily responsible for the cat to be adopted at the address where the cat will be housed.
- Have legal identification with your current address.
- Be able to verify that you can have a pet where you live.
- Understand that FosterCat, Inc. reserves the right to deny the adoption of any pet for any reason.
Pet ownership is a major responsibility, and one that should not be taken lightly. In FosterCat's ongoing effort to find the best possible homes for all of its animals, we ask that you take the time to fill out this questionnaire and expect to spend time discussing it with one of our adoption representatives before the adoption is completed.
Download a hard copy here and mail it to:FosterCat, Inc
P.O. Box 23414
Pittsburgh PA 15222-6414
to fill out the form electronically.